Monday, September 10, 2007
A wish is a wish....
A married couple, in their early 60s, was celebrating their 32nd wedding anniversary at a quiet, romantic little restaurant. Suddenly, a tiny beautiful Fairy appearedon their table. She said: 'For being such an exemplary married couple and especially for being so thoughtful and loving to each other for all this time,I will grant you each a wish.'
'Oh, said the wife, I want to travel around the World with my darling husband' .
The fairy waved her magic wand; and - poof!- two tickets for the Queen Mary II luxury liner and Ten Thousand Dollars appeared in her hands.
Then it was the husband's turn. He thought for a minute and said: 'Well,this is all very romantic, but an opportunity like this will never come again. So I'm going with my mind and not my Heart. I'm sorry my love, but my wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than me.'
The wife and the Fairy were shocked and disappointed. But a wish is a wish.
So, the Fairy waved her magic wand, and -Poof! - the husband became 92 years old.
The Moral of the story:
Men who are ungrateful bastards should remember - Fairies are Female.
- ► 2008 (65)
- For the Ladies.......
- Ventilation X (Warning - Do not try these stunts a...
- Joke of the Week
- Questionable Post, Part 2
- Our trash is someone else's Treasure?
- Living the Good Life....And it has nothing to do w...
- Courtesy of Doctor Dictionary at dictionary.com
- What's your Pimp name?
- From a Friend....
- SPAM of the Day
- My Sister's Wedding
- How well do YOU understand Men?
- The Biggest Loser
- Crash Test Dummies
- Dave 'The Hammer' Schultz
- Game Invasion News....Mushiking
- Man Injects Love Interest With Blood
- Belated September 11th Post
- 'Day of Conception'
- Joke of the Week.....
- MTV's Video Music Awards
- A wish is a wish....
- How Nerdy Are You?
- What Does Your Pizza Choice Say About You?
- Cowboy Boots
- My Pride and Joys....
- How It's Made
- Like to Read Horoscopes?
- Are you a Non-Conformist?
- The Beauty (and Ugliness) of Blogging
- ▼ September (33)