DIVORCE VS. MURDER
A nice, calm and respectable lady went into the pharmacy, walked up to the pharmacist, looked straight into his eyes,and said, 'I would like to buy some cyanide.'
The pharmacist asked, 'Why in the world do you need cyanide?'
The lady replied, 'I need it to poison my husband.
'The pharmacist's eyes got big and he exclaimed, 'Lord have mercy! I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband. That's against the law! I'll lose my license! They'll throw both of us in jail! All kinds of bad things will happen. Absolutely not! You CANNOT have any cyanide!'
The lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife. The pharmacist looked at the picture and replied, 'Well now, that's different. You didn't tell me you had a prescription.'
- ► 2008 (65)
- For the Ladies.......
- Ventilation X (Warning - Do not try these stunts a...
- Joke of the Week
- Questionable Post, Part 2
- Our trash is someone else's Treasure?
- Living the Good Life....And it has nothing to do w...
- Courtesy of Doctor Dictionary at dictionary.com
- What's your Pimp name?
- From a Friend....
- SPAM of the Day
- My Sister's Wedding
- How well do YOU understand Men?
- The Biggest Loser
- Crash Test Dummies
- Dave 'The Hammer' Schultz
- Game Invasion News....Mushiking
- Man Injects Love Interest With Blood
- Belated September 11th Post
- 'Day of Conception'
- Joke of the Week.....
- MTV's Video Music Awards
- A wish is a wish....
- How Nerdy Are You?
- What Does Your Pizza Choice Say About You?
- Cowboy Boots
- My Pride and Joys....
- How It's Made
- Like to Read Horoscopes?
- Are you a Non-Conformist?
- The Beauty (and Ugliness) of Blogging
- ▼ September (33)