Friday, September 28, 2007
Ventilation X (Warning - Do not try these stunts at home, kiddies)
You have probably not heard about Ventilation X. Ventilation X is a group of young guys, of which Number One Son (first on the left in the Love pic) is a member, who participate in some extreme sports - skateboarding, breakdancing and parkour. The guys were featured on the cover of Philadelphia Weekly in late 2006, and were also shown in the Faces of 2006 edition. Here is a copy of the Article if you want to check it out.
CBS Eyewitness News is doing a piece tonight on the 11:00 PM news about them. If you are watching tonight's Phillies game against Washington, you may have noticed the clips of the boys that the network is running as a promo to tonight's news spot. The network is calling what they do 'Thrill Jumping'. It can be dangerous, and the stunts should not be attempted by anyone who is inexperienced or unfamiliar with the territory in which they are practicing. Under no circumstances should younger children be encouraged to do this.
The boys have been to the Sundance Film Festival, and are submitting their movie, XYZ, for 2008. They have traveled up and down the East coast to film in major cities like Boston, New York City, Washington DC, Miami, and Philly of course. The team is also involved in the Paine’s Park Project.
They are good kids and we are really proud of them.
- ► 2008 (65)
- For the Ladies.......
- Ventilation X (Warning - Do not try these stunts a...
- Joke of the Week
- Questionable Post, Part 2
- Our trash is someone else's Treasure?
- Living the Good Life....And it has nothing to do w...
- Courtesy of Doctor Dictionary at dictionary.com
- What's your Pimp name?
- From a Friend....
- SPAM of the Day
- My Sister's Wedding
- How well do YOU understand Men?
- The Biggest Loser
- Crash Test Dummies
- Dave 'The Hammer' Schultz
- Game Invasion News....Mushiking
- Man Injects Love Interest With Blood
- Belated September 11th Post
- 'Day of Conception'
- Joke of the Week.....
- MTV's Video Music Awards
- A wish is a wish....
- How Nerdy Are You?
- What Does Your Pizza Choice Say About You?
- Cowboy Boots
- My Pride and Joys....
- How It's Made
- Like to Read Horoscopes?
- Are you a Non-Conformist?
- The Beauty (and Ugliness) of Blogging
- ▼ September (33)