Tuesday, September 18, 2007
From a Friend....
A man and his ever-nagging wife went on vacation to Jerusalem. While they were there, the wife passed away.
The undertaker told the husband, "You can have her shipped home for $5,000, or you can bury her here, in the Holy Land, for $150."
The man thought about it and told him he would just have her shipped home.
The undertaker asked, "Why would you spend $5,000 to ship your wife home, when it would be wonderful to be buried here and you would spend only $150?"
The man replied, "Long ago a man died here, was buried here, and three days later he rose from the dead. I just can't take that chance."
- ► 2008 (65)
- For the Ladies.......
- Ventilation X (Warning - Do not try these stunts a...
- Joke of the Week
- Questionable Post, Part 2
- Our trash is someone else's Treasure?
- Living the Good Life....And it has nothing to do w...
- Courtesy of Doctor Dictionary at dictionary.com
- What's your Pimp name?
- From a Friend....
- SPAM of the Day
- My Sister's Wedding
- How well do YOU understand Men?
- The Biggest Loser
- Crash Test Dummies
- Dave 'The Hammer' Schultz
- Game Invasion News....Mushiking
- Man Injects Love Interest With Blood
- Belated September 11th Post
- 'Day of Conception'
- Joke of the Week.....
- MTV's Video Music Awards
- A wish is a wish....
- How Nerdy Are You?
- What Does Your Pizza Choice Say About You?
- Cowboy Boots
- My Pride and Joys....
- How It's Made
- Like to Read Horoscopes?
- Are you a Non-Conformist?
- The Beauty (and Ugliness) of Blogging
- ▼ September (33)