RT Tagged me with this one, I hope I can come up with 7 facts about myself that don't bore you to tears.
Here are the rules if you decide to play along:
1) Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4) Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1) I once shook John Travolta's hand, back when he was a 'sweat-hog' on Welcome Back, Kotter. I'm pretty sure he would remember me, I was the 13-year-old girl who gawked at him. Heh. I got his autograph too, but have no idea what happened to it. We won't discuss how long ago that was.
2) I like to cook, and at times have romantic aspirations of being a caterer or restaurant owner. I've always envisioned a small, intimate setting with an outside eating area, where I would greet people and serve them personally. This past weekend, I helped make and serve food for a fundraiser for my son and his friends that was held in a $3 million mansion. I had so much fun and got to know a couple of great women better that I haven't spent any time with previously. Fabulous!
3) I married the best guy in the world. When we first started dating, I had 4 teenage children from my first marriage he had to deal with. I knew he was a keeper when he actually agreed to pick me up at home for our first offical date, even though he knew the 4 kids would be there. The first time I met his extended family, we ended up having to pick up one of my kids at the local police station later that night. I won't name names - Story for another time. But my point is, he has helped me to deal with everything that has occurred since.
4) My biggest sorrow, aside from the death of my father 6 years ago, is that we were not able to have another child after Kara.
5) My secret vice - apparently I have become hooked on both good and bad reality television. I have watched Rock of Love 1 and 2, Flavor of Love (but only the first season), Celebrity Rehab, Multiple episodes of multiple seasons of The Bachelor (season finale tonight!), Biggest Loser (fave), Celebrity Fit Club (another Fave), multiple Seasons of American Idol (I predict David Cook wins this year), etc, etc, etc. Need I go on? I think I need a 12-step program.
6) I am fascinated by alternative lifestyles such as Polygamy - not because I want to live that way but because it is difficult to comprehend. I wish I knew a woman who lives that lifestyle so I could talk to her and ask her questions, like "Why?".
7) I have always wanted to live in the country. Unfortunately Grimjack is a city boy. Since I work from home, I can live anywhere but he commutes to the city by train. So unless he gets transferred to some city in Farmland USA, I guess we are stuck in the 'burbs.
Well, that was easier than I thought it would be, and probably more than you wanted to know. I don't have anyone left to tag specifically, so I'll have to break that rule. But if you haven't done this one and would like to, let me know so I can stop by and read it. Toodles!
- ▼ April (7)