Friday, December 7, 2007

Remember These ??

My Number One Son, who is 17 and a half, was cleaning out his closet this past weekend (A Christmas Miracle) while I was away, and came across this,



stuck in the back of his closet. Since it has hot pink hair, I reckon that this particular Troll doll belonged to one of his sisters, which probably makes this troll over 20 years old. So it has survived quite a lot - the tortures of 4 children, and a nice long hibernation in the back of a dark closet. Remember playing with them, and brushing their hair?

Well, here is what the troll doll looks like now, after 5 minutes with the dog:



A Triple Amputee. Nice. Luckily Little Grim hadn't gotten too attached to it.

But notice how nice his hair looks - I brushed it before I threw it in the trash.

5 comments:

Loving Annie said...

Nice hair :)
Oh Geez. Thank goodness the dog didn't choke.

RT said...

I remember when I was in high school that my classmates had them on key chains. Wasn't my thing, but I do remember how popular they were and how fun it was to twirl them and give them funky hairstyles. :)

Mrs Grim said...

LA - the dog unfortunately has chewed a lot worse. Luckily we haven't had a trip to the vet because of it yet.

RT - That's right, I forgot they were on key chains, too. Now I want one.

Aprilwine said...

I do remember when they were popular. Poor dog...he must of been traumatized. That pic is hilarious.

Octavia Silkfin said...

YOU THREW IT IN THE TRASH???!!!!???!! WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU???!!!!???! I HAVE A TROLL MISSING ITS LEGS AND I'M NOT THROWING IT AWAY IM GIVING IT PROSTHETICS I DON'T EVEN HAVE THE PARTS AND YOU HAVE EVRYTHING YOU NEED!!!!!!! PLEASE TAKE THE DOLL OUT OF THE TRASH.