Wednesday, December 5, 2007

50 Things you always wanted to know but were afraid to ask....


RT had this voluntary meme at her site. I thought I'd give it a try. I even swiped her graphic.


1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Ugh, I need a haircut.

2. How much cash do you have on you? About $4.50 in change.

3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR? Floor.

4. Favorite planet? Saturn.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? My daughter Steph

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? Silent.

7. What shirt are you wearing? Pink Tee with sparkly beads around the collar.

8. Do you label yourself? Sure, who doesn't.

9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing? Some kind of sneaker from Walmart.

10. Bright or Dark Room? Bright.

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? Fun chick

12. What does your watch look like? Don't wear one.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
It wasn't actually a text message, it was an animated elf mooning me, from my sister.

15. Where is your nearest 7-11? Probably a mile and a half away. Two Wa-Wa's and a Cumberland Farm closer.

16. What's a word that you say a lot? Shit.

17. Who told you he/she loved you last? Grimjack, or Little Grim. I'm very lucky to hear it from my family frequently.

18. Last furry thing you touched? Rather not say, Heh! Actually it was the dog.

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? None.

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? None, we went digital 4 years ago and got caught up.

21. Favorite age you have been so far? I don't think I really had a favorite, but I'm sure at the time that 18 felt pretty good.

22. Your worst enemy? Gummy Bears - I need a 12 Step program.

23. What is your current desktop picture? A picture of Little Grim when she fell asleep with a pretzel in her hand, and then she rolled over and it was stuck to her forehead. A Kodak moment she will hate me for later. See below!



24. What was the last thing you said to someone? I'll be right back.

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? The money, since none of the rest of the family could fly with me.

26. Do you like someone? Sure, I like lots of people.

27. The last song you listened to? Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, sung by Little Grim in the car.

28. What time of day were you born? I actually don't know.

29. What’s your favorite number? My favorite number is 13, just because it was supposed to be unlucky.

30. Where did you live in 1987? PA, in the same house actually.

31. Are you jealous of anyone? Yes, people who do not have to work and can spend unlimited amounts of time with their kids doing fun stuff.

32. Is anyone jealous of you? All of my old co-workers, since I left the company to work from home.

33. Where were you when 9/11 happened? Home sick from work, watching it unfold.

34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? I usually give it a smack to see if it will dislodge something, which never works, then I curse.

35. Do you consider yourself kind? 99% of the time, yes. If I find myself thinking unkind things about someone, I try to check my attitude - unless they deserve my unkind thoughts.

36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? Well, I have two, so I would say base of spine (my son calls these 'tramp stamps') and...somwhere else.

37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? Spanish would be the most useful but I would like to learn Italian.

38. Would you move for the person you loved? Yes, unless it was MN, which is where Grimjack's corporate office is. Weather up there around the lakes is way too crappy in the winter. Last time I was in MN, it snowed the whole time and was only 2 degrees out.

39. Are you touchy feely? Yes, once I know someone well.

40. What’s your life motto? Keep a positive attitude, it can make all of the difference in the world.

41. Name three things that you have on you at all times? My purse, crayons, coupons I leave in a shoe box in the car.

42. What’s your favorite town/city? Of the ones I've been to, I'd say London. But I've spent the most time in Philly.

43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? Two coffees and a cookie at Starbucks yesterday.

44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? I can't even remember. It's a dying art, unfortunately. I do always write things in greeting cards when I send them, though.

45. Can you change the oil on a car? No, but I can check it.

46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her? That he had beat up the current girlfriend. That was years ago.

47. How far back do you know about your ancestry? Only three generations back on my Dad's side, to Poland and Slovakia.

48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and what did you dress in? My daughter's wedding two weeks ago, a long flowery dress that I borrowed from my sister.

49. Does anything hurt on your body right now? Lower back.

50. Have you been burned by love? Sure, who hasn't?

7 comments:

Sezme said...

#4. I was hoping you'd join me in my efforts to make the moon a planet. ;P

#6. Mine never rings, so I get really excited when I hear it! HA!

#11. Oh, you think so, do you?

#12. I'm jealous! I rarely wear one in the summer.

#23. OMGoodness! That is absolutely freakin' precious!

#41. WOW! Never thought of doing that! Then you can never say you forgot them.

#43. Had one of those Starbucks oatmeal cookies a couple of weeks ago. YUMMY!

USA_Admiral said...

16. I can't image that.

23. RT's right; precious.

40. I like it.

44. It is so true.

That was fun to read.

SoHoS said...

RT-I made the moon a planet. Didn't know you did...lol...great minds and all!
Cool answers Ms. Grim!

Constance said...

Good Thursday Mrs. Grim !

You have a tattoo ??? Heh-heh, I neve woulda guessed :)

6 was great.

with you on 12, 13, 16, 34 and 38.

agree on 19 unless Nyquill disqaulifies me.

Constance said...

p.s. my spelling sucks.

Buckaroo Banzai said...

$4.50??? Remind me not to rob you! :)

IHeartQuilting said...

All - thanks for taking the time to read them all. I didn't think anyone would, but it was fun to do.

And yes, Wyatt, I usually don't carry any cash. I need a bumper sticker that says: 'Driver does not carry cash', like you see on delivery trucks.

Powered By Blogger