Friday, December 7, 2007

Letter to Santa


This is Little Grim's Christmas letter to Santa:

Dear Santa,

I want the froggy game. I will leave you cookies and milk, and carrots for the Reindeer. I love Reindeers.

Please leave balls for Benny and Bo. They are babies. I would like a new Bouncy Bouncy (this is what she calls one of those inflatable balls with a handle that she bounces on) and a ball for me.

You'll have to bring something for Lynda - maybe scissors. Maybe a pineapple for Steph, and a fish tank for sharks for Steve. For Megan, I would like a Peter Pan movie for us to watch at her new house.

I want a little dog that I can walk with dear Maggie (our dog). I want my own phone so I can call someone for real.

Thank you,
Love, Kara and Maggie

When I asked her if she wanted to expain to Santa who Benny and Bo were (they are our grandsons, and her nephews), she said "No, he'll remember". She apparently told the Mall Santa about them.

5 comments:

USA_Admiral said...

What a little blessing you have there.

Constance said...

Awwwww, that is cute.

Sezme said...

How cute! It's going to be fun for you to watch her grow up.

SoHoS said...

that is too sweet!

IHeartQuilting said...

All - she is a gem, and now we have to make sure we put scissors, a pineapple, a couple of balls, a Peter Pan movie, and a fish tank under the tree so she doesn't think Santa forgot everyone else.

Powered By Blogger