Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Bucket List Meme


Corporate billionaire Edward Cole and working class mechanic Carter Chambers have nothing in common except for their terminal illnesses. While sharing a hospital room together, they decide to leave it and do all the things they have ever wanted to do before they die according to their bucket list.

Jeffro tagged me with this one. So here is my Bucket List:

1. Take a nice long nap. Being sleep deprived most days of the week, this is the utmost priority.

2. Take my whole family somewhere fun.

2. I would love to take a long car ride across the country. Just a meandering, relaxing, back roads, see-weird-stuff-and-stop-whenever-you-feel-like-it vacation.

3. I would like to learn how to ski (as long as I could do it without falling and breaking a hip, heh).

4. I would learn how to play the piano.

5. Plant a new flower garden.

6. See the seven natural wonders of the world:
Mount Everest
The Great Barrier Reef
The Grand Canyon
Victoria Falls
The Harbor of Rio de Janeiro
The Paricutin Volcano
The Northern Lights

7. I'd also like to visit Ireland, to stroll around, and Italy, to drink wine, eat good food, and stroll around.

8. Visit Machu Pichu in Peru, the Great Wall of China, Stonehenge, The Colossus of Rhodes, The Pyramids in Egypt, The Sydney Opera House in Australia, The Louvre (so I can see the Mona Lisa)....

I guess my list of places I'd like to see is endless, which is kind of funny since I don't really like to fly. But if money were no object, those are the places I'd like to go.

I think most of you have already been tagged, but if not, I tag YOU!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger