Monday, June 23, 2008

Weigh-In


Hello, I'm at 195.5 this week, down 8 pounds since we started this Challenge. It's been at least 5 years since I've seen a 5 in that number! As long as I continue to lose a half pound to a pound each week, I'm happy with my progress. I won't win the challenge by any means, but I decided I will continue to use my blog as a place to chart my progress throughout the rest of the summer. Realistically, I expect to lose a total of 15 by the end of the summer, and maybe 25 by the end of the year.

I will say that I have not been exercising at all. My right ankle and achilles tendon has been giving me some trouble lately so I can't do the aerobics I had started earlier. I'm going to give our non-impact exercise DVDs a chance this week, which should give my metabolism a boost.

Good luck to y'all this week!

2 comments:

USA_Admiral said...

Did the cat stroke out before it hit the scales?

Congrats! Keep going.

IHeartQuilting said...

Admiral - Ha! There are a ton of fat cat pics online, so I always have plenty to choose from. As I get slimmer, so will the cats.

Powered By Blogger